SIREN : 534 948 617
1 rue Pierre Fontaine, 91000 Evry
(+33)1 64 93 71 00
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
1. YOUR RIGHTS
Data protection laws and regulations provide data subjects with the following rights:
- The right to know if Ynsect is processing your personal data, and if so to request access to all personal data concerning you.
- The right to request prompt rectification of your personal data, by correcting or completing them.
- The right to request prompt erasure of your personal data.
- The right to request restriction of processing whenever you’re exercising your rectification or opposition rights, protesting the legality of the data processing or if your personal data is required for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- The right to object to processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability, which allows you to obtain the personal data provided by you to Ynsect in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from Ynsect.
This rights can be exercised under the conditions and limitations set out by data protection laws and regulations.
In addition, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
2. DATA PROCESSING
Candidates applying for a job at Ynsect
In order to manage the recruiting process of its collaborators, Ynsect collects and processes personal data provided by candidates who apply through the Ynsect.com website, either in response to an offer or spontaneously.
Among personal data provided by candidates, Ynsect only collects and processes personal data strictly necessary for the recruitment process of its collaborators (civil status, personal contact details, individual picture, application file, professional information, activities and hobbies, economic information).
Personal data collected by Ynsect is used to assess whether a candidate’s profile and meets Ynsect’s offer or current needs, to enrich a database of potential prospects for future opportunities, and to prepare the integration of recruited candidates in the company.
The data processing operations managed by Ynsect for the recruiting process is done on the basis of its legitimate interest to recruit collaborators needed for its activities.
Personal data of candidates collected and processed by Ynsect is stored for a period of up to one (1) from the moment of their collection by Ynsect. Candidates can object at any time to the processing of their personal data by contacting Ynsect’s Data Protection Officer.
Cookies are files and tracking information stored in your device through your web browser whenever you visit a website or an online service.
You can find here the list of cookies used by Ynsect and its partners.