Improved performance in rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss)
- Groups of 35 rainbow trout (initial body weight: 5 g).
- Each group fed 1 of 5 diets (replacing up to 100% of super prime fish meal 70; control group: 25 % fish meal included).
- 250 l tank / Temperature: 14°C / O2: 7.4 mg/L.
Improved performance in juvenile trout
No effect on fish flesh
- Expert-panel testing
- Increased phosphorus retention
- No effect on whole body composition
European Union regulatory approval
- In compliance with the European regulation 999/2001 and 142/2011
For further information about our studies, contact our team