Automation Specialist / Automation Engineer – experienced
- Posted on September 9, 2016
- Located in Evry
- Job start on ASAP
- 5 yrs minimum feild years required
Ynsect is a company founded in 2011, operating in the fields of biotechnology, environment and agroindustry. Our main activities are the bioconversion of organic residues by selected insects, and the transformation of these insects into nutrients for animal nutrition and non-food products for green chemistry markets (polysaccharides and derivatives, peptides, fertilizers…).
Ynsect raised a first € 1.8 million in February 2014 from two highly renowned investment funds and has been recently supported € 0.7 million by BPI France. Ynsect has won numerous awards, including the prestigious Global Innovation Competition. Undergoing strong development of its R & D the company has doubled in size at the end of 2014 and aim to double again by the end of 2015. In 2016, the company will launch its industrial demonstrator, nearby its rearing pilot at Dannemarie.
Ynsect has a strong corporate culture based on excellence, innovation, entrepreneurship and multiculturalism.
In relation with the engineering consulting firm, you will be principally in charge of robotic automation studies on insect rearing process and in process automation on insects’ transformation process.
On this basis, you will be in charge of:
– To realize projects studies of automation and robotic and process control, from specifications report to the development, and to the commissioning and users formation
– To realize/validate the conception of functional analysis in general and detailed
– To propose and justify technical solutions,
– To perform automation’s equipment programming,
– In collaboration with the production service, which is stating chronology and the nature of tasks performed by the automated system,
– To perform/pilot robots programming also trajectories and optimization paths,
– You also give support to futures investment costing’ realization.
– All along projects, you will be responsible of design studies (technical feasibility), cos t price and studies planning.
Degree (Engineer/Master or equivalent) in robotic automation and process industrial-oriented, with significant experience of 5 years at least.
Master of automation technologies, robotic, industrial computing and process required.
Significant experience in industrial sector is required.
Autonomy, good contact, affinity in team work are essential. English and French: spoken and written.
English and French are the two working languages at Ynsect.
The position is a full-time contract (39h/week).
The salary is to be defined according to the experience, profile adequacy to the position. 50% of public transportation costs are financed by Ynsect.
The job main location will be in Ynsect HQ in Evry (91), on campus Genopole, the first French Bioparc dedicated to biotechnology and biotherapy (near RER D – Evry station Bras-de-fer).
The job includes frequent travels to specific sites in France principally to the region of Dijon, where the company will launch its industrial demonstrator, and also in Europe and abroad.
Applications consisting in a résumé and a motivation letter will be written in English and sent to the following email address jobs[at]ynsect.com.