Improved performance in shrimp
- 5% body weight/day (1.5-2% of body weight/meal); 4 groups for 8 weeks.
- Groups of 40 shrimps (initial mean body weight: 1.6 g).
- Each group fed 1 of 5 diets (non-extruded pressed pellets); 25 % fish meal included in control group’s diet.
- 70 l of 15 ppt saline water. Juvenile white shrimp (approx. 3-4 g) density of 40 shrimps/m2 (10 individuals/tank).
Trial immune conditions:
- Injection of Vibrio Parahaemolyticus pathogen after 8 weeks of growth.
- Mortality recorded within 10 days.
Improved performance in juvenile white shrimp
Improved health performance in shrimp
No effect on shrimp flesh
European Union regulatory approval
- In compliance with the European regulation 999/2001 and 142/2011
For further information about our studies, contact our team