Technician for Insect rearing process and equipment (M/F)
The Engineering (YNGE) Department is recruiting a technician to help in the validation of the technologies and processes for a continuous improvement of the rearing units.
The candidate will contribute to the definition of Ynsect’s technology, by contributing to a series of equipment and process tests in an insect rearing unit. The rearing unit includes test of several rearing equipment applied to a larvae production line and a reproduction line, to assure continuous insect supply.
The candidate will also help undertaking experiments to upgrade and optimize production processes.
– DUT, BTS, Bac (Bac+0- Bac+3) preferably mechanics, agronomy, biology,
– 1 to 5 years of professional experience,
– Affinity for manual labour,
– Experience in industrial context,
– Autonomy, good interpersonal abilities, initiative, taste for experimentation, affinity for teamwork;
– Interest for sustainable development and environmental care;
– French spoken and written;
– Well command of English spoken and written