Within the purchasing team attached to the finance department, your assignments will be
? Understand the issues of the internal clients of the portfolio for which the buyer will be responsible for, and more specifically the context, the deadline and the applicant’s drivers,
? Be able to provide the right purchasing response for the internal customer’s request (troubleshooting, triggering a call for tender / consultation, simple contractualization),
? Give visibility to the cost control team (cash out forecasts),
? If necessary, being able to be part of the complex purchases.
? Support the finance teams including the definition of the budget,
? Support to the technical & project teams in the fine tuning of the specifications.
? Purchasing in the industrial sector,
? Training in purchasing (purchase & procurement), as purchasing master Oxford or Manheim.
• You are comfortable and know how to speak about the following tools and methods, as well as the terminology involved:
o Specifications, preferably functional,
o Market approach and sourcing techniques,
o The NDA, RFI, RFQ terminologies are not unknown to you,
o Negotiation in an intercultural environment,
o Contractualization (GTCP, CGA),
o Working capital, balance sheet and income statement, in France, Europe and another country,
• You know how to perform internal alignment (allocation matrix),
• You know how to explain the issues specific to your purchasing families,
• You are able to execute the contract within the scope of your responsibilities,
• You are resistant to internal and external pressure,
• You know how to respect the instructions,
• You are able to design and produce a presentation that allows you to take your supplier towards your negotiation objective,
• You are comfortable speaking and writing in French (DALF or DFP) and English (C1, TOEIC: 900 points). Another language will be appreciated,
• You assume to do the ungrateful work (purchasing: placing orders), according to the company’s rules (procedures), and within your limit of responsibility,
• You request for help on time.
Software to work with :