Methods Engineer Engineering Project Leader: Breeding Operation 4.0 (M/F)
Our highly automated technologies rely on a perfect control of our infrastructure, processes, software packages, methods and associated documents.
The mission: the methodologies of breeding monitoring
The purpose is to act as a “go-to person” and head of project on the general topic of improvement of the operation of real-time breeding based on direct feedback from our breeding units by combining the know-how of Ynsect’s breeders, quality methods & digital power as closely as possible.
This occurs through the creation and deployment of technical and process innovation.
The position is in essence a cross-sectional position from the factory (operation & quality) to engineering & R&D
• Online data collection / Image analysis / Supervised learning
• Lab design requirement / Sample collection / Sample analysis
• Information system / Knowledge Management
• Breeding operation / Governance, Decision, Escalation / rework / decisions trees
• General engineer
• At least 5 to 7 years of experience on topics of complex engineering in the factory combining digital and shop floor
• Strong interest for technology and the industry
• A first successful experience in automated image analysis is a must have
• Structured and analytical, you like versatility and know how to manage your time
• Good written and oral communication, good interpersonal skills
• Sense of initiative, the candidates likes to innovate and invent (is drawn to the blank pages!)
• Conscientious and open-minded, the candidate is naturally curious.
• Sense of team work