Marketing Director (M/F)
We sell our products to the agri-food industry and food industries (proteins, lipids). Insects are a sustainable resource and show tremendous potential as an innovative way to turn low-value organic resources into high-value materials for feed, pet food, food and fertilizer markets.
- Develop and execute global go-to-market strategies for Ÿnsect’s soon-to-be-launched B2C products including: brand positioning, content, acquisition (SEM, Paid Social, Amazon, SEO, etc), wholesale partnerships, growth marketing, retention/CRM strategies to reach revenue goals within strict ROI targets;
- Help develop a global brand strategy to position Ÿnsect as the global leader in its category; create the umbrella for Ÿnsect’s B2B and B2C products (feed, pet food, food and fertilizer markets);
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of Ÿnsect’s customers, partners, competitors and the sustainable food industry at large to ensure constant improvement and opportunities for growth;
- Hire and mentor internal marketing team, manage agency partners.
• 10+ years of experience building global brands in new/disruptive verticals;
• Experience launching and growing global B2C marketing teams and programs – including brand, PR/communication, content, customer acquisition & retention, growth marketing, events, creative, and measurement;
• Experience building disruptive global brands – B2C or B2B – through both efficient and creative communication, messaging or marketing tactics; driving significant impact to the business;
• Creative, strategic and highly analytical with significant experience leading data-based decision making
• Self-starter and ability to build marketing programs from scratch: must have a positive attitude and can’t be afraid to get things done;
• Excellent leadership and communication skills;
• Bilingual French and English.