Computer vision and AI developer (W/M)
Ÿnsect is an innovative company that has won many awards and has known a very strong development for 4 years.
- The candidate will work on finding the best tools for visual data acquisition and processing.
- Will analyse and extract features from the images.
- Will develop classification and pattern recognition algorithms based on known insects’ characteristics and will propose classification based on new characteristics.
- The candidate will work on data processing, from acquisition tools to implementation.
- He or She will be in close contact with operators, quality control and the responsible people for rearing and breeding to identify insects’ features and translate them into data.
- Will work on creating databases from- and comparing with know-how and KPI’s.
- Will be able to integrate our existing data collection with the data collected from image analysis in order to automate the process.
- The candidate will also assess and work with different optical sensor technologies.
- Will work on data collection, which may involve insect handling.
- Development of reports and reporting tools summarizing results/predictions.
- The job requires to work both on hardware and programming.
Engineer or Master (4-5 years experience)
• Knowledge of statistical languages, and their data processing / formatting modules;
• Knowledge of statistical image processing techniques (using open source tools);
• Good communication skills, including written, common use of the Office Pack (MS Office Pack);
• Basic theoretical knowledge or affinity with life sciences ( is an asset);
• Affinity with intellectual work;
• Autonomy, good interpersonal skills, initiative, taste for experimentation and teamwork;
• English spoken and written (required);
• French or other language ( is an asset);
Work Conditions: Regular travel to France.
Location : Evry then Hauts de France from 2020