Industrial Process Engineer, specialist in image analysis (M/F)
Ÿnsect is an innovative company that won several awards and has experienced a very strong growth over the last 4 years.
• Lead design integration;
• Develop tools/sensors (mechanical, optical etc.) of breeding quality for our new projects and bring them into operation;
• Contribute to the develop of internal technical specifications for our new lines;
• Undertake research on the best acquisition and processing tools for visual data;
• Analyse and extract information from images;
• Undertake processing of data provided by acquisition tools;
• Work closely with operational staff, the quality controller and reproduction and rearing managers to identify the characteristics of the insects and translate them into data;
• Be capable of integrating data collected from image analysis into our existing database so that the process can be automated;
• Assess and work with various optical sensor technologies;
• Develop production reports and tools, summarising results and forecasts;
• Work on both industrial image capture equipment (visible spectrum, NIR, UV etc.) and real-time continuous processing of the images to support decision-making;
• Help carry out sampling plans.
• Support methods and operations staff in detailed definition of arrangements for operational management of the lines.
• An engineering first degree or master’s;
• Experience in industry;
• Experience in the agri-food sector;
• Experience of commissioning of a line or of automatic quality control units in an industrial environment;
• Knowledge of statistical languages and their data processing/formatting modules;
• Knowledge of techniques for statistical processing of images;
• Aptitude for intellectual work;
• Self-starter, good social skills, show initiative, ready to experiment, a team worker;
• A good understanding of basic industrial IT concepts;
• Provision of direction for engineering service providers;
• Design of new industrial production lines.
• Fluent English, as Ÿnsecters are a diverse group.