Head of Communication (M/F)
At Ÿnsect, our vision is to contribute to building a more sustainable systems to feed the world
• Be responsible for Ÿnsect’s internal and external communication, PR and events to drive awareness, growth and engage with Ÿnsect’s stakeholders including B2B and B2C partners, customers, and investors;
• Manage active PR agencies in France and abroad as well as press and corporate relationships to further communication goals. Evaluate budgets and track performance of agencies and external providers for positive ROI;
• Help develop a global brand strategy to position Ÿnsect as the global leader in its category; create the umbrella for Ÿnsect’s B2B and B2C products (feed, pet food, food and fertilizer markets);
• Develop and maintain a deep understanding of Ÿnsect’s customers, partners, competitors and the sustainable food industry at large to ensure constant improvement and opportunities for growth;
• Hire and mentor internal communication team, manage agency partners.
• 10+ years experience managing Communication/PR for mission-driven organizations;
• Experience building and managing agencies, press and corporate relationships for brand awareness, PR, content, internal and external events;
• Experience building a clear value proposition for our stakeholders – B2C or B2B through both efficient and creative communication, messaging or marketing tactics; driving significant impact to the business;
• Creative, strategic well versed self-starter able to build communication programs and events from scratch: must have a positive attitude and can’t be afraid to get things done;
• Excellent leadership and communication skills;
• Bilingual French and English.