Business Development Internship Europe (M/F)
The trainee will perform the following tasks:
· Business Development: new markets Petfood
· Determine the actors/volumes/prices
· Study the BtoB/ BtoC/ Monthly reporting market to the manager
· Being able to synthesize the market and propose a BtoB and/or BtoC and commercial marketing strategy
· Contact all stakeholders / Establish an address book
· Junior/ Agronomy Engineer Student or from a Business School (France/ UK/ Germany/ Belgium, etc…)
· Good teamwork skills as this function is part of the company’s business strategy
· Independent; voluntary and proactive personality
· Strong ability to adapt in order to collaborate with all departments of the company;
· Be a force of proposal
· Marketing knowledge
· To maximize the technical interest of the products you will have scientific knowledge and interest in the subject.
· Fluency in English, both spoken and written.
The ideal candidate does not exist, do not hesitate to apply if you do not have all the required qualifications but you are sufficiently motivated to join us.